Hyderabad sources reported that State Cabinet today approved the proposal to create seven zones and two multi-zones as part of the zonal system in Telangana with regard to government employment. Meanwhile the Cabinet also approved the scheme of life insurance to farmers through Life Insurance Corporation of India.
An official release said the State Cabinet presided over by Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao which met at Pragathi Bhavan (Rao's official residence complex-cum-camp office), decided on formation of two multi zones and seven zones namely Kaleshwaram, Basara, Rajanna, Bhadradri, Yadadri, Charminar and Jogulamba. Accordingly the first four will be under multi zone-1 and next three will be under multi zone-2.
Moreover in future there will be three cadres
namely District, Zonal and Multi Zonal, the release said adding reservations
will be based on 95% for locals and 5% will be for open for all. Furthermore
the locals also can compete in non-local quota. It said "To decide
local status one must study from 1st standard to 7th standard any four years in
the local area". Moreover it has become necessary to reorganize the zonal
system in the state following the formation of Telangana (in 2014) and also
subsequent reorganization of districts.
Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies! As Pondicherry Chief Minister Narayanasamy has been staging a Dharna against lieutenant governor Kiran Bedi, video of Kiran Bedi riding cycle within the governor's residence has gone viral. Citing that Kiran Bedi has been an obstacle to people welfare schemes, all the cabinet members including ministers are in a protest that has crossed 5 days, along with the CM Narayansamy.
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper