Hyderabad sources reported that State Cabinet today approved the proposal to create seven zones and two multi-zones as part of the zonal system in Telangana with regard to government employment. Meanwhile the Cabinet also approved the scheme of life insurance to farmers through Life Insurance Corporation of India.
An official release said the State Cabinet presided over by Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao which met at Pragathi Bhavan (Rao's official residence complex-cum-camp office), decided on formation of two multi zones and seven zones namely Kaleshwaram, Basara, Rajanna, Bhadradri, Yadadri, Charminar and Jogulamba. Accordingly the first four will be under multi zone-1 and next three will be under multi zone-2.
Moreover in future there will be three cadres
namely District, Zonal and Multi Zonal, the release said adding reservations
will be based on 95% for locals and 5% will be for open for all. Furthermore
the locals also can compete in non-local quota. It said "To decide
local status one must study from 1st standard to 7th standard any four years in
the local area". Moreover it has become necessary to reorganize the zonal
system in the state following the formation of Telangana (in 2014) and also
subsequent reorganization of districts.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party