Hyderabad sources reported that State Cabinet today approved the proposal to create seven zones and two multi-zones as part of the zonal system in Telangana with regard to government employment. Meanwhile the Cabinet also approved the scheme of life insurance to farmers through Life Insurance Corporation of India.
An official release said the State Cabinet presided over by Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao which met at Pragathi Bhavan (Rao's official residence complex-cum-camp office), decided on formation of two multi zones and seven zones namely Kaleshwaram, Basara, Rajanna, Bhadradri, Yadadri, Charminar and Jogulamba. Accordingly the first four will be under multi zone-1 and next three will be under multi zone-2.
Moreover in future there will be three cadres
namely District, Zonal and Multi Zonal, the release said adding reservations
will be based on 95% for locals and 5% will be for open for all. Furthermore
the locals also can compete in non-local quota. It said "To decide
local status one must study from 1st standard to 7th standard any four years in
the local area". Moreover it has become necessary to reorganize the zonal
system in the state following the formation of Telangana (in 2014) and also
subsequent reorganization of districts.
PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon Singapore sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi today felicitated the six winning teams, including three from India, of the first India-Singapore Hackathon, a platform for the youth of the two countries to harness and showcase their innovations. Accordingly the top six teams, three each from India and Singapore, participated in a 36 hour Hackathon Grande Finale in Singapore.
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy