According to sources the remarks came days after TDP chief and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu shared dais with Rahul Gandhi, Sonia Gandhi and the leaders of several regional parties at the swearing-in of HD Kumaraswamy as the CM of the Congress-JD(S) alliance in Karnataka. Earlier AP has been seeking special category status from the Centra on the grounds that it is at a disadvantage, especially after the loss of capital Hyderabad to Telangana.
Previously in March, the TDP withdrew from the NDA government over the Centre's refusal to grant special status to the state. Meanwhile when asked why the TDP did not pull out of the NDA government for four years, he said "We did not withdraw the support earlier because we were dependent on the Centre and moreover the state would have suffered a lot had we done that. We waited for four years for the central government to make good on its promises to Andhra Pradesh."
Furthermore when asked if Naidu could be projected
as the prime ministerial candidate of the "third front", which a few
regional parties have been mooting for some time as an alternative to the
Congress and the BJP, the minister said "Chandrababu Naidu will be
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar