According to sources BJP president Amit Shah addressed the regional media representatives in Delhi on NDA completing four years under Narendra Modi. Meanwhile during the course of his press meet, he was quoted as saying that the Centre had released Rs 2100 crores towards the construction of a new capital for Andhra Pradesh.
Accordingly the report which appeared in a Telugu daily also said that Chandrababu Naidu had not spent a rupee towards building Amaravati, the new capital. Moreover according to Shah when the funds given so far have not been accounted for, Shah questioned how it was possible to release more. Further Shah is also reported to have pointed out that not a single tender had been called for, with respect to the construction of any building and that no map had as yet been finalized locally. Meanwhile Shah is quoted as saying that the maps are still in Singapore.
Furthermore as regards utilization certificates, Chandrababu's claims are
false, according to the BJP president. Do self-attested utilization
certificates hold good under law?, the BJP president is reported to have
questioned. Finally Shah alleged that Chandrababu had been making baseless
accusations unsubstantiated by facts and also said that BJP will go it alone in
Andhra Pradesh in 2019 elections.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers