As per report Foreign Ministry spokesperson Lu Kang said in a statement that the US warships trespassed into China's territorial waters off the Xisha Islands on Sunday without permission of the Chinese government, and the Chinese navy identified the US warships, warned and expelled them. Meanwhile Xinhua reported that the Xisha Islands are China's inherent territory, Lu said, noting that in accordance with the Law of the People's Republic of China on the Territorial Sea and the Contiguous Zone, the Chinese government promulgated the baseline of the territorial sea off the Xisha Islands in 1996.
Lu said the relevant Chinese law has explicit provisions on foreign military vessels' entry into the territorial sea of China. Moreover the US side once again sent warships to trespass into China's territorial waters off the Xisha Islands, an act which violated the Chinese and relevant international laws, seriously infringed upon China's sovereignty, disrupted peace, security and good order of the relevant waters.
Lu added "The Chinese side strongly urges the US side to immediately
stop such kind of provocative operations that violate China's sovereignty and
threaten China's security," further noting that the Chinese side will
continue to take all necessary measures to defend national sovereignty and
India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated Currently the case across the globe, India is facing a rising tide of people unwilling to allow themselves, or their children to be vaccinated. Accordingly this presents a considerable issue, as immunization levels fall the overall effect of a vaccination campaign is diminished. Meanwhile the concept is known as herd immunity.
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant