As per report Foreign Ministry spokesperson Lu Kang said in a statement that the US warships trespassed into China's territorial waters off the Xisha Islands on Sunday without permission of the Chinese government, and the Chinese navy identified the US warships, warned and expelled them. Meanwhile Xinhua reported that the Xisha Islands are China's inherent territory, Lu said, noting that in accordance with the Law of the People's Republic of China on the Territorial Sea and the Contiguous Zone, the Chinese government promulgated the baseline of the territorial sea off the Xisha Islands in 1996.
Lu said the relevant Chinese law has explicit provisions on foreign military vessels' entry into the territorial sea of China. Moreover the US side once again sent warships to trespass into China's territorial waters off the Xisha Islands, an act which violated the Chinese and relevant international laws, seriously infringed upon China's sovereignty, disrupted peace, security and good order of the relevant waters.
Lu added "The Chinese side strongly urges the US side to immediately
stop such kind of provocative operations that violate China's sovereignty and
threaten China's security," further noting that the Chinese side will
continue to take all necessary measures to defend national sovereignty and
Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana Accordingly in TDP's internal meeting, party supreme and AP CM Chandrababu Naidu has made politically significant remarks. Meanwhile he has told his party leaders that KCR is losing in Telangana and Mahakutami will come to power. Furthermore Naidu has reasoned that none of the TRS MLA candidates have people's trust and they hadn't done anything to people when they were in power.
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!