Hyderabad sources have stated that Telangana government had decided to provide insurance cover of Rs 5 lakh to farmers in the state. Meanwhile the state cabinet, in a meeting presided by Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao, approved the scheme of life insurance to farmers through Life Insurance Corporation of India.
Accordingly the government will pay premium amount of Rs 2,271 per farmer per year and in case of the insured farmer's accidental or natural death, the nominee will be paid Rs 5 lakh, where all farmers between the ages group of 18 to 60 years will be eligible for the scheme. Moreover according to an official statement, the total budgetary provision for this scheme will be Rs 1,000 crore and the premium for all will be paid by August 1 every year.
Furthermore the scheme will be formally announced on June 2, the state
formation day while it will be formally launched on August 15 by Chief Minister
K. Chandrasekhar Rao. Moreover he will distribute certificate of insurance
among some farmers formally. Later, MLAs will continue distribution of
certificates in their respective constituencies. Further the government said
though the premium amount is higher, it has gone for life insurance to infuse
self-confidence among farmers.
Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination? Vallabhaneni Vamsi name is appeared in first list of TDP as its nominee from Gannavaram Assembly. He didn’t go to Gannavaram after announcing his candidature from Hyderabad. Date of Filing of nominations would come to an end by 25th March.
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls
- SHOCKING: Lokesh To Back out of Mangalagiri?
- Why Pawan Kalyan Chose Gajuwaka and Bhimavaram?
- Jagan demands CBI probe!
- BJP active on Chowkidar campaign!
- Datachor and Vennupottu CBN trending!
- Two Indians among dead in NZ!
- MK Stalin commences campaigning from Thiruvarur constituency by March 20
- Why industrialist quit from Kamal Hassan's MNM Party?