Hyderabad sources have stated that Telangana government had decided to provide insurance cover of Rs 5 lakh to farmers in the state. Meanwhile the state cabinet, in a meeting presided by Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao, approved the scheme of life insurance to farmers through Life Insurance Corporation of India.
Accordingly the government will pay premium amount of Rs 2,271 per farmer per year and in case of the insured farmer's accidental or natural death, the nominee will be paid Rs 5 lakh, where all farmers between the ages group of 18 to 60 years will be eligible for the scheme. Moreover according to an official statement, the total budgetary provision for this scheme will be Rs 1,000 crore and the premium for all will be paid by August 1 every year.
Furthermore the scheme will be formally announced on June 2, the state
formation day while it will be formally launched on August 15 by Chief Minister
K. Chandrasekhar Rao. Moreover he will distribute certificate of insurance
among some farmers formally. Later, MLAs will continue distribution of
certificates in their respective constituencies. Further the government said
though the premium amount is higher, it has gone for life insurance to infuse
self-confidence among farmers.
A guy has registered his Sex as 'Neutral' A Dutch citizen has registered his gender as 'Neutral' at the Roermond’s Limburg District Court. The Dutch citizen won the case after he registered the case as he wished to register neither as a male nor a female. Even though the judges urge the lawmakers to recognize him as 'Third gender' he was persistent to take over it as 'Neutral'.
- First Ever Dog Park been inaugurated in Kondapur
- Mark monitors how much we use FB
- India is the highest recipient of remittances
- US labeled the Chinese Warship's Actions unsafe
- Toll Gate Charges hiked!
- Why Swami Paripoornanandha joined BJP?
- Transfer of a Govt school teacher is revoked
- RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm