During the IPL, there were numerous advertisements of zero balance accounts, by the Reserve bank of India. While crores of people had opened basic savings accounts, with zero balance maintenance features, and also under the Prime Minister Modi's Jan Dhan Yojana scheme, there are several shocking news coming regarding them.
The people owning basic zero balance accounts, and the ones who had opened accounts in Jan Dhan Yojana scheme can use ATMs to withdraw money free of cost, only 4 times per month. Banks haven't given permission to withdraw from ATMs more than 4 times as free transactions. After the free transactions, banks like HDFC and Citi Bank downgrade the zero balance accounts to regular savings accounts, which will make people pay more service charges and penalties.
The trouble has even extended to net
banking and mobile banking services where the number of free transactions has
been limited. While the government had proudly proclaimed crores of people
opening Jan Dhan Yojana accounts, with private banks like ICICI and even SBI
levying fines, the common public is facing huge troubles.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar