During the IPL, there were numerous advertisements of zero balance accounts, by the Reserve bank of India. While crores of people had opened basic savings accounts, with zero balance maintenance features, and also under the Prime Minister Modi's Jan Dhan Yojana scheme, there are several shocking news coming regarding them.
The people owning basic zero balance accounts, and the ones who had opened accounts in Jan Dhan Yojana scheme can use ATMs to withdraw money free of cost, only 4 times per month. Banks haven't given permission to withdraw from ATMs more than 4 times as free transactions. After the free transactions, banks like HDFC and Citi Bank downgrade the zero balance accounts to regular savings accounts, which will make people pay more service charges and penalties.
The trouble has even extended to net
banking and mobile banking services where the number of free transactions has
been limited. While the government had proudly proclaimed crores of people
opening Jan Dhan Yojana accounts, with private banks like ICICI and even SBI
levying fines, the common public is facing huge troubles.
Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day As per report Both Priyanka and Nick sent out love and warmth to their fans and followers on Instagram, and as bonus, shared two very mushy photos, which we are crushing on right now. While Priyanka wrote "Happy Valentine's Day to you and your loved ones always and forever," Nick's caption had a cute little message for Priyanka: "How happy am I?" he added to it
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids