The Bharatiya Janatha Party has been proudly declaring that, they have conquered almost the whole of India. The Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, had also proudly declared in the recent procession in Cuttack that BJP is currently ruling 20 states. However, the real situation is not as they have been projecting.
Of the 29 states of the country, BJP has been ruling with Majority, only in 10 states. Even those 10 states are in the North of India, and they have not been able to conquer south India. Despite this reality, BJP has been spreading their ideologies and their party policies, and have been spreading the image that BJP is a supreme power in the country which is ruling the nation in a dominating manner. Of the 403 constituencies of Uttar Pradesh, BJP had won 312, in Madhya Pradesh 165 of 230, Rajasthan 163 of 200, Gujarat 99 of 182, Himachal Pradesh 44 of 86, Haryana 47 of 90 , Uttarakhand 56 of 70 are the states where BJP is strong.
However, BJP is weak in north east as well as the south. They are at a very weak position in states like Goa, where they got the rule with the help of governor. With the condition in states like Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh totally hostile towards BJP, and with Kerala always against them, BJP now has a strength of only 1516 in the 4139 Parliamentary seats.
Even Candidates Shy Away from Janasena Review Meeting Even before the election results are out, it looks like Janasena is certain about the failure as the writing on the wall. Pawan Kalyan himself disappeared after the polling and hurried arranged review meetings of the candidates in Mangalagiri office after 10 days of the polling. The candidates of Uttarandhra, Godavari districts, and Krishna were called.
- Thambidurai's surprising behavior!
- North Indians angry over Briyani!
- Will Rahul Gandhi fulfill his poll promises?
- Did TTV Dinakaran appeared before Court in defamation case?
- Harassment case against Chief justice!
- Age verification on adult sites soon!
- Abhinandan, No longer in Kashmir
- Sri Lanka bans WhatsApp, Facebook
- BBMP drawn out contingency plans ahead of monsoons
- TRS know conducting Elections but not Student Exams!
- Pinarayi hits out Modis speech on Sabarimala issue
- PM offered of all possible help & assistance to Sri Lanka after Easter blast
- MK Stalin to devise strategy for 4 Assembly by-elections scheduled on May 19
- World's smallest baby boy weighing as an apple, ready for outside world
- Is Pawan Kalyan again hitting headlines for all the wrong reasons?