Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has asked a lady, if she will cook dosa for him if he comes to Tamil Nadu. To help all the women of the country from economically backward families, the central government has implemented a plan named Ujwala. As per the Ujwala scheme, the women will be provided free gas connection and a stove.
Prime Minister Modi had been involved in an interaction with the women beneficiaries of this scheme today, through video conference. He had interacted with women from every state. Modi had also spoken with women from Tamil Nadu. He had interacted with a lady named Rudramma from Krishnagiri of Tamilnadu, with the help of a translator.
He had questioned her in Hindi, if
she was feeling it easy to cook, and was she able to cook Idli and Dosa.
Rudramma had responded that she was feeling easy and better to cook in gas
stove than the conventional method. Modi had then asked her, if Rudramma
would cook Dosa for him to eat when he visits Tamilnadu, for which she had
replied with a smile that she will definitely prepare Dosa for him.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018