According to sources after taking a disciplinary action against senior leader from Telangana TDP, T-TDP president L Ramana announced that the party has expelled Motkupalli Narasimhulu from the party. Meanwhile this is in connection with his serious comments against party chief Chandrababu Naidu and party leaders and the decision has been announced at the ongoing Mahanadu.
As per report although the party, had been silent over Motkupalli for a while, the senior leader upped his ante against Naidu. Furthermore his fresh comments against Naidu at NTR Ghat had not gone down well with the party leaders and cadre. Previously Motkupalli had leveled serious allegations against Naidu crying that he had ignored him totally. Moreover he said he had been trying to get the appointment of Chandrababu for the past 3 years but he said he is failing to get.
Media reports stated that it all began with when
Motkupalli had called media and demanded Naidu to merge the Telangana unit of
TDP with the ruling TRS. Further even when Naidu had met Telangana leaders of
the party, Motkupalli didn't make it and following this, Motkupalli was not
invited to Mahanadu which further widened the gap between Motkupalli and TDP. Finally,
Motkupalli, who was once very close to party founder NTR, was ousted from the
Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR? Hyderabad sources stated that Telangana CM K.T. Rama Rao and his wife have total assets of over Rs 41 crore, according to the affidavit submitted by him to the election authorities on Monday while filing the nomination for next month's Assembly election. Meanwhile K. Shailima owns assets worth Rs 36.68 crore, her husband are only worth Rs 4.93 crore and their daughter K. Alekhya has a bank balance
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja