According to sources after taking a disciplinary action against senior leader from Telangana TDP, T-TDP president L Ramana announced that the party has expelled Motkupalli Narasimhulu from the party. Meanwhile this is in connection with his serious comments against party chief Chandrababu Naidu and party leaders and the decision has been announced at the ongoing Mahanadu.
As per report although the party, had been silent over Motkupalli for a while, the senior leader upped his ante against Naidu. Furthermore his fresh comments against Naidu at NTR Ghat had not gone down well with the party leaders and cadre. Previously Motkupalli had leveled serious allegations against Naidu crying that he had ignored him totally. Moreover he said he had been trying to get the appointment of Chandrababu for the past 3 years but he said he is failing to get.
Media reports stated that it all began with when
Motkupalli had called media and demanded Naidu to merge the Telangana unit of
TDP with the ruling TRS. Further even when Naidu had met Telangana leaders of
the party, Motkupalli didn't make it and following this, Motkupalli was not
invited to Mahanadu which further widened the gap between Motkupalli and TDP. Finally,
Motkupalli, who was once very close to party founder NTR, was ousted from the
HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan' According to sources Karnataka Chief Minister H.D. Kumaraswamy would meet the public at his home office in the city centre only once in a month, instead every week. An official said on Thursday "Doctors have advised him to meet people once a month”. Meanwhile Kumaraswamy, 58, who underwent
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees