Alphabet P is the trouble monger for AP CM #NCBN. Polavaram Project delay is haunting AP CM with Center inducing immense pressure for Completion even with acute shortage in funds allocation, but also intefering in to it by stating to complete the project on its own.
Pratyeka Hodha (Special Category Status for AP) which resulted in Breakup of ties between Ruling BJP and TDP, leaving #NCBN bent on fighting out the case alone to appease the people of AP and expose the Ruling partys biased attitude on AP state.Pujari Ramana Dikshutulu ( Former Chief priest of TTD) several allegations on misgovernance of TDP and TTD stating the immense pressures inducted on the priest's in the temple and ornaments from the abode of Lord Venkateswara missing from the Temple Premises, also asking for an enquiry to bring out the real facts behind it by throwing light on the misleading shadow.
#NCBN has rubbished the allegations as baseless and labelling it as a political Stunt of Centre in defaming Telugu Desam Party in AP by using Former Priest Ramana Dikshutulu .#NCBN is least bothered about the political game played by BJP by maligning his name in above cases, but also roping in a famous Actor and his newly formed party to fight against him, and negotiating with YSR Congress Supremo YS Jagan to take on TDP in coming 2019 elections with assured Support to him .
People are aware about #NCBN strategies and his development goals that elevated Hyderabad to be highlighted on World Map and striving hard to steer the new Capital Amravathi to be World hub for Business and Tourist Attraction.You can't expect the Sown Seeds to grow in to a Large Banyan Tree within days, a daunting task which our Ruling BJP expects #NCBN to administer.Time is the best Healer, all the Shortfalls, Allegations on TDP will burn into ashes and the TDP Leader #NCBN will again rise to be recognized globally and be highlighted to be one among the ranks of World's Best Statesmen.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India