According to sources BJP Chief Amit Shah had claimed that BJP would do that feat without having any pre-poll alliance with any regional party in AP or Telangana. Meanwhile when dismissing the anti-BJP wave riding in AP, Amit Shah is of the opinion that denying Special Category Status to Andhra Pradesh has 'zero' impact on the poll prospects of the BJP in AP. Expressing confidence, he said denying Status won't hurt the party in the state.
Presently Amit Shah is soon heading to the Telugu states and also said the focus is going to be Andhra Pradesh and Telangana after Karnataka. As per report Amit Shah claims that the party will not have any pre-poll alliance in Andhra Pradesh or Telangana. Furthermore when responding to Chandrababu Naidu's allegations on the Centre for not releasing funds to Andhra Pradesh, Amit Shah brought out a new explanation.
Amit shah said "The government will release
the funds as and when work begins”. Further after Karnataka setback where
JD(S)-Congress combines formed the government, Amit Shah said BJP will
improve its tally of Lok Sabha seats in West Bengal and Kerala as well. Moreover
he also said that the Saffron party would win 22 seats in West Bengal and would
spring a huge surprise in Kerala.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections