According to sources BJP Chief Amit Shah had claimed that BJP would do that feat without having any pre-poll alliance with any regional party in AP or Telangana. Meanwhile when dismissing the anti-BJP wave riding in AP, Amit Shah is of the opinion that denying Special Category Status to Andhra Pradesh has 'zero' impact on the poll prospects of the BJP in AP. Expressing confidence, he said denying Status won't hurt the party in the state.
Presently Amit Shah is soon heading to the Telugu states and also said the focus is going to be Andhra Pradesh and Telangana after Karnataka. As per report Amit Shah claims that the party will not have any pre-poll alliance in Andhra Pradesh or Telangana. Furthermore when responding to Chandrababu Naidu's allegations on the Centre for not releasing funds to Andhra Pradesh, Amit Shah brought out a new explanation.
Amit shah said "The government will release
the funds as and when work begins”. Further after Karnataka setback where
JD(S)-Congress combines formed the government, Amit Shah said BJP will
improve its tally of Lok Sabha seats in West Bengal and Kerala as well. Moreover
he also said that the Saffron party would win 22 seats in West Bengal and would
spring a huge surprise in Kerala.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli