Chennai sources stated that Making a comeback to the Indian Premier League (IPL), MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings gave their fans a perfect comeback gift as they clinched the IPL 2018 title, beating Sunrisers Hyderabad in Mumbai on Sunday.
Meanwhile CSK’s homecoming was cut short as Cauvery row forced CSK to shift their home games to Pune, Chennai was buzzing as CSK team members landed in Chennai following their IPL 2018 triumph.
Previously, the team started their journey from Mumbai on Monday afternoon
and landed in Chennai around 4 P.M. as per report from media the CSK fans also
arrived at the team hotel to bid a goodbye to Dhoni and co. Accordingly the
team had a private dinner, the CSK unit was received with a heart-warming
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India