It's the auspicious Ramadan month, and there are festivities everywhere. While this is the time people contribute a lot, there are innovative methods adopted to contribute to charity during Ramadan as well.
A mosque in Britain has been accepting charity contributions via Bitcoins. East London based Shackle well lane mosque in Dalston, has been following the unique way of accepting crypto currency and Bitcoins to enable easy conversion methodologies and to raise more charity.
Blockchain consultant Lukas Muszial
who had been instrumental in introducing this technology, had said that this
would help easy currency conversion and increase donor base. Though Egypt's
grand Mufti had opposed this move, the Shackle well lane imam has defended the
move saying that it was a legal currency and legally accepted form of charity.
They're currently expecting the donations to reach 10000 Euros.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue