It's the auspicious Ramadan month, and there are festivities everywhere. While this is the time people contribute a lot, there are innovative methods adopted to contribute to charity during Ramadan as well.
A mosque in Britain has been accepting charity contributions via Bitcoins. East London based Shackle well lane mosque in Dalston, has been following the unique way of accepting crypto currency and Bitcoins to enable easy conversion methodologies and to raise more charity.
Blockchain consultant Lukas Muszial
who had been instrumental in introducing this technology, had said that this
would help easy currency conversion and increase donor base. Though Egypt's
grand Mufti had opposed this move, the Shackle well lane imam has defended the
move saying that it was a legal currency and legally accepted form of charity.
They're currently expecting the donations to reach 10000 Euros.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party