Manakoduru sources stated that at least six persons were killed and 20 others injured when a Telangana State RTC bus was hit by a speeding lorry near Chencharla of Manakoduru mandal in Karimnagar district this morning. Meanwhile the TSRTC bus which was on its way from Karimnagar to Warangal was hit on the rear side by lorry.
Moreover according to reports, the injured have been shifted to government hospital in Karimnagar. Furthermore of the 20 injured persons, several are said to be in a critical stage. It is learnt there were around 30 passengers in the bus at the time of accident. Moreover the lorry driver and cleaner were also injured in the mishap and have been shifted to the hospital.
As per report following the accident, there is
traffic congestion along the Karimnagar-Warangal State Highway. Moreover the identity
of the victims is yet to be ascertained. According to the police, rescue
operations are still underway to remove a few people who are still stuck inside
the bus, which is the second ghastly accident involving the TSRTC in the last
two days. Accordingly on May 26, at least 10 people were killed and 20 hurt
when a Telangana State RTC bus hit a lorry which later collided with a
container and a Qualis.
Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet Islamabad sources reported that India's decision to cancel the foreign minister-level meeting in New York was "arrogant", Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan said Saturday, asserting that he was "disappointed" by the New Delhi's "negative" response. Meanwhile India on Friday cited the "brutal" killing of three policemen in Jammu and Kashmir as well as the release of the postal stamps "glorifying" Kashmiri militant Burhan Wani for calling off the meeting between External
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27