Manakoduru sources stated that at least six persons were killed and 20 others injured when a Telangana State RTC bus was hit by a speeding lorry near Chencharla of Manakoduru mandal in Karimnagar district this morning. Meanwhile the TSRTC bus which was on its way from Karimnagar to Warangal was hit on the rear side by lorry.
Moreover according to reports, the injured have been shifted to government hospital in Karimnagar. Furthermore of the 20 injured persons, several are said to be in a critical stage. It is learnt there were around 30 passengers in the bus at the time of accident. Moreover the lorry driver and cleaner were also injured in the mishap and have been shifted to the hospital.
As per report following the accident, there is
traffic congestion along the Karimnagar-Warangal State Highway. Moreover the identity
of the victims is yet to be ascertained. According to the police, rescue
operations are still underway to remove a few people who are still stuck inside
the bus, which is the second ghastly accident involving the TSRTC in the last
two days. Accordingly on May 26, at least 10 people were killed and 20 hurt
when a Telangana State RTC bus hit a lorry which later collided with a
container and a Qualis.
New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020 Accordingly Vizhinjam Port, one of Kerala's dream projects that have been hanging fire for over 25 years, will be commissioned in October 2020. Meanwhile when addressing reporters in Thiruvananthapuram on Thursday, Rajesh Jha, CEO, Adani Vizhinjam Port Pvt Ltd, said that even though the original agreement was to complete the work and commission the port in 1,425 days, due to some issues it has been postponed to October 2020.
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir