Manakoduru sources stated that at least six persons were killed and 20 others injured when a Telangana State RTC bus was hit by a speeding lorry near Chencharla of Manakoduru mandal in Karimnagar district this morning. Meanwhile the TSRTC bus which was on its way from Karimnagar to Warangal was hit on the rear side by lorry.
Moreover according to reports, the injured have been shifted to government hospital in Karimnagar. Furthermore of the 20 injured persons, several are said to be in a critical stage. It is learnt there were around 30 passengers in the bus at the time of accident. Moreover the lorry driver and cleaner were also injured in the mishap and have been shifted to the hospital.
As per report following the accident, there is
traffic congestion along the Karimnagar-Warangal State Highway. Moreover the identity
of the victims is yet to be ascertained. According to the police, rescue
operations are still underway to remove a few people who are still stuck inside
the bus, which is the second ghastly accident involving the TSRTC in the last
two days. Accordingly on May 26, at least 10 people were killed and 20 hurt
when a Telangana State RTC bus hit a lorry which later collided with a
container and a Qualis.
Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections? Hyderabad sources stated that caretaker minister K.T. Rama Rao offered to quit politics once and for all if the TRS lost the elections. Replying to a volley of questions posed by journalists at a Meet the Press organized by the Hyderabad Press Club, he asked if any of the Opposition leaders were prepared to accept his challenge of quitting politics if their parties lost the polls. Meanwhile he said there were as many as seven surveys
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal