As per report the ongoing feud between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Telangana CM KCR is wide out in open. Meanwhile KCR has declared a war against Modi and putting efforts to form Federal Front, a non-BJP and non-Congress front, the relation between the twain have soured of late.
Accordingly KCR's recent public comments "Modi Gadiki" too have not gone down well with Modi & his team. Although KCR had clarified that he hadn't said so and he had no intention to address Modi with "disrespect", KCR said it was unintentional. Meanwhile even when Modi had visited Hyderabad for the inauguration of Metro, Modi was seen sitting next to KTR instead of sitting next to CM KCR. Further it all started with KCR making severe remarks against Modi during 2014 poll campaign.
Moreover amidst all this, it is no surprise that
Modi has denied his appointment to KCR. Further PMO (Prime Minister
Office) has informed KCR that Modi was busy preparing to leave on foreign tour
in the next 24 hours and all the appointments given earlier were cancelled. Media
report added that Modi will return to India in three days and further as there
is no option, KCR accompanied by the party leaders, returned to
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?