As per report the ongoing feud between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Telangana CM KCR is wide out in open. Meanwhile KCR has declared a war against Modi and putting efforts to form Federal Front, a non-BJP and non-Congress front, the relation between the twain have soured of late.
Accordingly KCR's recent public comments "Modi Gadiki" too have not gone down well with Modi & his team. Although KCR had clarified that he hadn't said so and he had no intention to address Modi with "disrespect", KCR said it was unintentional. Meanwhile even when Modi had visited Hyderabad for the inauguration of Metro, Modi was seen sitting next to KTR instead of sitting next to CM KCR. Further it all started with KCR making severe remarks against Modi during 2014 poll campaign.
Moreover amidst all this, it is no surprise that
Modi has denied his appointment to KCR. Further PMO (Prime Minister
Office) has informed KCR that Modi was busy preparing to leave on foreign tour
in the next 24 hours and all the appointments given earlier were cancelled. Media
report added that Modi will return to India in three days and further as there
is no option, KCR accompanied by the party leaders, returned to
History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures Dr. Kotii Reddy Saripalli is a prominent Indian Businessman and is the founder of Kotii Group of Ventures, Hyderabad. He comes from a middle-class family and he was selected by Microsoft as Project Head even though he never completed a college degree.
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees
- Why India raised Pulwama attack issue at Munich Conference?
- RBI found large divergence in the books of Yes Bank
- Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech!
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!