According to sources the Indian telecom regulator on Tuesday notified the draft regulations to curb pesky calls and text messages by using blockchain technology. Meanwhile the Indian telecom regulator on Tuesday notified the draft regulations to curb pesky calls and text messages by using blockchain technology.
Further an official statement said the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) said "unsolicited commercial communication, or spam, is a major nuisance to telecom subscribers", and to curb the menace, TRAI established a "Do Not Disturb" (DND) registry under regulations made in 2010. Moreover it said 23 crore subscribers have registered themselves on the DND registry since then.
Accordingly the problem was not fully contained
because unscrupulous elements started obtaining customers' consent, often
surreptitiously, or resorted to use of unregistered telemarketers that call or
message from a 10 digit number. Furthermore the new features of the regulation
are adoption of Distributed Ledger Technology as the RegTech to enforce
regulatory compliance while allowing innovation in the market. TRAI statement
said the new norms will co-regulate where Telecom Service Providers or Access
Providers establish and arrange framework, which is legally backed by
Viral video of school students in trains! Cops in Chennai have been searching a few school students who were hanging on the footboard of the train and dashing their legs with the train platform, travelling in a risky life threatening manner. It has been said that the school age has been the age of innocence and that the age doesn't know fear and does all things experimental and adventurous, and even a few months back there was a video
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!