Washington sources reported that seven new trademarks were officially registered to senior White House adviser and US President Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka Trump this month with China's State Administration for Industry and Commerce. Meanwhile the trademarks are for items such as kitchenware, furniture, paper products and cosmetics.
Accordingly the approvals come as the President remains engaged in trade negotiations with China on a wide range of issues. Moreover the trademarks received preliminary approval in February 2018, and economic tensions between the US and China did not begin in earnest until March. As per report the trademarks typically take about three months in China to move from preliminary approval to final approval.
Furthermore Abigail Klem, president of the Ivanka
Trump brand, said in a statement that the fashion line regularly files for
trademarks, especially in areas where trademark infringement is common. She said
"The brand has filed, updated, and rigorously protected its international
trademarks over the past several years in the normal course of business,
especially in regions where trademark infringement is rampant".
From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times Accordingly the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) have announced that restaurants will no longer be able to reuse cooking oil multiple times. Meanwhile the new restriction, which will go into effect from March 3, will prohibit reusing cooking oil more than 3 times by a restaurant or eatery.
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line