Washington sources reported that seven new trademarks were officially registered to senior White House adviser and US President Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka Trump this month with China's State Administration for Industry and Commerce. Meanwhile the trademarks are for items such as kitchenware, furniture, paper products and cosmetics.
Accordingly the approvals come as the President remains engaged in trade negotiations with China on a wide range of issues. Moreover the trademarks received preliminary approval in February 2018, and economic tensions between the US and China did not begin in earnest until March. As per report the trademarks typically take about three months in China to move from preliminary approval to final approval.
Furthermore Abigail Klem, president of the Ivanka
Trump brand, said in a statement that the fashion line regularly files for
trademarks, especially in areas where trademark infringement is common. She said
"The brand has filed, updated, and rigorously protected its international
trademarks over the past several years in the normal course of business,
especially in regions where trademark infringement is rampant".
Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out As per report fans of Deepika and Ranveer on Twitter were equally excited and have set tags such as 'DeepikaWedsRanveer' and 'DeepVeerKiShaadi' and 'DeepVeerWedding' which were trending. Meanwhile at the same time, Union Minister Smriti Irani has aptly described how the wait for the first pictures of the couple seem a never ending one.
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat