New Delhi sources stated that Irani, who was here to attend the convocation ceremony of the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), addressed media persons on the sidelines of the event. The Union Minister said "In Amethi, he (Rahul) lost every Assembly seat, every local election in the past four years. What could be his chances of coming to power at the Centre when he is guaranteed to lose election in his own constituency".
She said the UPA government left behind a 48 year old legacy of apathy. Moreover Irani claimed that “This is 48 year old legacy of apathy of one family versus 48 months of good governance under (Prime Minister) Narendra Modi". Furthermore the minister also said that the NDA government, after coming to power, had to handle the scams and cope with the debts incurred by the erstwhile Congress government.
She added "She would like to remind you that
when we came to power and got the opportunity to serve people, the economic
condition of the country was poor. Meanwhile the government had to address the
financial challenges in every sector, especially pertaining to the scams and debts
of the UPA rule”. Further the NDA government, on the other hand, ensured that
the social needs of the people are met with, under all circumstances.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code