Thoothukudi sources made a statement that Rajinikanth had visited people affected in police firing in Thoothukudi on Wednesday. Meanwhile when reaching Thoothukudi airport by 10.30 am, A. Joseph Stalin, Thoothukudi district secretary of Rajini Makkal Mandram said Rajini visited the injured persons at the hospital. Stalin added “As this would superstar’s first public political program we expect a huge crowd and hence asked the Tirunelveli range DIG for protection".
As per report the District superintendent Murali Ramba said VIP protection would be given to Rajinikanth. Moreover according to the police officer, only four were permitted to accompany him in to the hospital. He has been permitted only to visit government hospital and not to visit families of any victim.
Previously Tamilnadu Governor made a short visit to Thoothukudi and
inquired about the incident and met few people who were injured at the
Congress Leader Richest person in Telugu states Hyderabad sources stated that Konda Vishweshwar Redday, the Congress candidate from Telangana’s Chevella Lok Sabha constituency, declared family assets worth Rs 895 crore, making him the richest politician in both the Telugu states. Meanwhile Reddy owns movable assets of Rs 223 crore, while the movable assets of his wife K Sangita Reddy, Joint Managing Director of Apollo
- Congress Leader Richest person in Telugu states
- Janasena Party Cheating CPI Party?
- Transgender filed nomination from Madurai
- Banks Put TDP MP's Assets on Auction for Defaulting Loans
- Actress Sri Reddy attacked by unknown
- Hyderabad Airport gets a Swanky New Interim Terminal
- Why no BJP candidate has filed nomination in Pathanamthitta, where Sabarimala Is Located?
- Justice still in queue for Bhagat Singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev : Imtiaz Rashid Qureshi