According to sources former President and Congress senior leader Pranab is not just a big name with vast experience, his West Bengal roots may impress Mamata Banerjee and Congress too may not finally say no since Pranab hails from Congress and has always revered as 'loyalist' to Gandhi family since he got his first break from Indira Gandhi when she made him Rajya Sabha MP in 1969 and later made him minister in her cabinet in 1973.
Meanwhile on the other hand, Pranab too has a strong desire to become the PM personally and had expressed his interest to become PM openly in the past on several occasions. While he had been expecting to become PM, situations somehow didn't favor him. Accordingly Manmohan Singh was given the opportunity and Pranab had to settle with Finance Minister. Further Pranab was seen as 'No. 2' in Manmohan's government until he became India's 13th President in 2012.
Presently speculations are rife that Pranab had played role behind Mamata
and KCR's meet. Moreover it is also said Pranab had conducted talks with BJD
chief and Orissa CM Naveen Patnaik. Further, Pranab also maintains close
relation with ex PM and JD(S) supreme Deve Gowda along with BJP's senior leader
DMK leader involved in accident! A nurse had faced a huge shock, as the blood all over the face of a person injured in an accident was cleared, and none must face such a situation. Sreenivasan belongs to Salem's Seeramaniyur. The 51-year-old is a member of the DMK party, and he is survived by his wife Sivagami who is working as a nurse in Omalur government hospital, and they have a 14-year-old daughter as well.
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi