According to sources AP CM Chandrababu Naidu said a caste or a community or a religion or a region is not their priority, the State is their priority. Andhra Pradesh is his only priority and political parties who want to divide basis on caste, creed, religion or region won't benefit any one. Meanwhile if anyone wants to gain political mileage out of caste or religion or region, the society will suffer and it’s high time we should raise awareness among people against castes or religions.
Moreover in 2019, people will teach a strong lesson to BJP and its allies parties (refers to Janasena and YSRCP). Furthermore Pawan has repeatedly claiming that TDP had won because of him and there is no truth in it. Only after we quit NDA and separated from BJP, Pawan started attacking us and people are watching all this, where there is a big conspiracy hatched from Delhi and they (Pawan, Jagan) are its players.
Moreover in the last 4 years, regional parties have
become stronger. National parties have become weaker, where BJP has lost its
sheen and it cannot win in 2019. Modi has cheated people of the country. He
betrayed Andhra Pradesh, even to build a house, it takes 3 to 4 years. When I'm
building a state from scratch, instead of supporting, many are creating hurdles
and hatching conspiracies against us and TDP retaliated all those.
Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung According to report soaps, face packs, shampoos and medicinal products made from cow urine and dung may soon be just a click away as an RSS backed centre says it is set to sell these on e-commerce major Amazon India. Meanwhile Deen Dayal Dham, a centre run by the RSS in Farah town of Mathura
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!