According to sources AP CM Chandrababu Naidu said a caste or a community or a religion or a region is not their priority, the State is their priority. Andhra Pradesh is his only priority and political parties who want to divide basis on caste, creed, religion or region won't benefit any one. Meanwhile if anyone wants to gain political mileage out of caste or religion or region, the society will suffer and it’s high time we should raise awareness among people against castes or religions.
Moreover in 2019, people will teach a strong lesson to BJP and its allies parties (refers to Janasena and YSRCP). Furthermore Pawan has repeatedly claiming that TDP had won because of him and there is no truth in it. Only after we quit NDA and separated from BJP, Pawan started attacking us and people are watching all this, where there is a big conspiracy hatched from Delhi and they (Pawan, Jagan) are its players.
Moreover in the last 4 years, regional parties have
become stronger. National parties have become weaker, where BJP has lost its
sheen and it cannot win in 2019. Modi has cheated people of the country. He
betrayed Andhra Pradesh, even to build a house, it takes 3 to 4 years. When I'm
building a state from scratch, instead of supporting, many are creating hurdles
and hatching conspiracies against us and TDP retaliated all those.
KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name According to sources TRS chief and CM KCR, who has filed his nomination on Wednesday at Gajwel RDO office, has declared his assets both movable and immovable assets. Meanwhile KCR declared that he has no own vehicle and further he stated that he owns assets worth Rs 10.40 Crore and his wife Shobha has assets worth Rs 94.59 Lakh.
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!