According to sources KCR's brainchild initiative, 'Rythu Bandhu Pathakam', has become an instant hit among farmers of Telangana. Mwanwhile the scheme is primarily aimed at land owning (not tenants) farmers, under the 'Rythu Bandhu' scheme, an Agricultural Investment Support Scheme, all the land owning farmers get Rs 4000 per acre along with renewed passbook.
Accordingly the government is providing 58.33 lakh farmers, Rs 4000 per acre per season to support the farm investment, twice a year, for rabi and kharif seasons. As per report this is a first direct farmer investment support scheme in India, wherein the cash is paid directly. Furthermore based on the measurement of land, the officials of Telangana state have already prepared cheques in the names of land owning farmers.
Moreover KCR has praised Agricultural Minister Pocharam Srinivas Reddy and
described him as "Lakshmi Putrudu". He said "Ever since he took
over as Agricultural Minister, state government is taking several welfare
schemes of farmers. Agriculture in Telangana is progressing”.
Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar New Delhi sources stated that Supreme Court lifted a ban on the manufacture and sale of Piramal's painkiller Saridon and two other drugs Piriton and Dart for now. Accordingly these drugs were part of the 328 Fixed Dose Combination (FDC) drugs whose manufacture, distribution and sale were banned by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on September 12.
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!