According to sources a bike rider surprisingly survived after brushing with death in a miraculous incident that happened near Vitla in Karnataka on Saturday. Meanwhile the narrow escape can be seen in a surveillance footage captured by a CCTV camera. Accordingly in the video, the lucky survivor is seen speeding towards a bus at a sharp turn near Vitla. Before going head-on with the bus, which is coming in the opposite direction, the rider overtakes a mini-van.
As per report little did he realize the giant bus that is heading towards him was so close that it almost rammed his bike. But he was quick enough to get grounded right beside the bus and he sent the bike cruising underneath the bus.
Media reports added that the lucky man appears safe and slightly injured
as he shocked bus driver halts for a moment. Furthermore the bystanders who
witnessed the scene look shell shocked and were seen checking on the man.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai