According to sources a bike rider surprisingly survived after brushing with death in a miraculous incident that happened near Vitla in Karnataka on Saturday. Meanwhile the narrow escape can be seen in a surveillance footage captured by a CCTV camera. Accordingly in the video, the lucky survivor is seen speeding towards a bus at a sharp turn near Vitla. Before going head-on with the bus, which is coming in the opposite direction, the rider overtakes a mini-van.
As per report little did he realize the giant bus that is heading towards him was so close that it almost rammed his bike. But he was quick enough to get grounded right beside the bus and he sent the bike cruising underneath the bus.
Media reports added that the lucky man appears safe and slightly injured
as he shocked bus driver halts for a moment. Furthermore the bystanders who
witnessed the scene look shell shocked and were seen checking on the man.
CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday unveiled a 36 feet tall statue of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder and actor turned politician N T Rama Rao at Sattenpalli in Guntur district. Reportedly the bronze statue has been erected on a 40 foot platform at NTR Sagar in the middle of the pond and the state government has plans to develop the region into a mini Tank Bund like the Hussainsagar in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites