Schools in Telangana which were earlier supposed to reopen on June 1 will now begin the new academic year from June 11 due to the heat wave conditions across the state. The date was postponed and a decision to this effect was taken by the Telangana State Recognized School Managements Association (TSRMA) on Wednesday. The General Secretary of TSRMA has submitted a report to state education minister Kadiyam Srihari. However, all the 13,000 private state-run schools in the state will adhere to this circular.
Earlier, the Telangana school education department had decided to open the schools on June 1 so as to involve the students in the celebrations of Telangana formation day on June 2. It was also learnt that the schools were also instructed to conduct half day classes from June 4 to June 8 i.e from 7 am- 11 am due to the intense heat wave conditions in the state.
As the date of school reopen was postponed, the
school management has decided to compensate the loss by conducting classes on
second Saturdays. They have also decided to reduce the number of holidays
during Dasara and Sankranti.
UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor New Delhi sources stated that as per the survey by legal and consulting firm Baker & McKenzie, Indian business leaders are bullish on investments, but the UK is no longer a target country for them. Indian companies are finding South East Asia as a "new land of opportunity". Meanwhile the region has emerged as the most preferred investment destination, second only to the domestic market, for Indian businesses.
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?
- Panther seen in parking area of Korum Mall in Thane
- Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program'