Jaggayyapeta sources added that the craze for an adventurous Selfie claimed another young life here on Wednesday. Meanwhile the fifteen year old Pagadala Ramasai, who passed his tenth standard recently securing a high score, wanted to take a Selfie atop a train. Earlier on Wednesday afternoon he went to the goods railway station here and after playing with his friends for some time, tried to take a Selfie after climbing on top of a cargo train.
As per report it was stated that after coming in contact with the overhead high-tension wires, he sustained 70% burns and collapsed on the roof of the train.
Furthermore the student, who belonged to
Thorrakunta Palem near here, was shifted to Jaggayyapeta hospital where the
doctors after providing some treatment, referred him Gollapudi Andhra hospital.
Media report added that he was then rushed to Guntur government hospital where
he breathed his last even as he was being treated.
Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja! Due to the rampage caused by Gaja cyclone, Nagapattinam district's Vedaranyam area has become an island surrounded by water all over. The people residing in Vedaranyam are facing a tough time, as they are facing troubles even in getting food and water. Now the condition is that it requires more than 6 hours taking resources like food and water into Vedaranyam.
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches