Jaggayyapeta sources added that the craze for an adventurous Selfie claimed another young life here on Wednesday. Meanwhile the fifteen year old Pagadala Ramasai, who passed his tenth standard recently securing a high score, wanted to take a Selfie atop a train. Earlier on Wednesday afternoon he went to the goods railway station here and after playing with his friends for some time, tried to take a Selfie after climbing on top of a cargo train.
As per report it was stated that after coming in contact with the overhead high-tension wires, he sustained 70% burns and collapsed on the roof of the train.
Furthermore the student, who belonged to
Thorrakunta Palem near here, was shifted to Jaggayyapeta hospital where the
doctors after providing some treatment, referred him Gollapudi Andhra hospital.
Media report added that he was then rushed to Guntur government hospital where
he breathed his last even as he was being treated.
UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1 Lucknow sources stated that government doctors in Uttar Pradesh under the banner of Provincial Medical Services Association UP announced their decision to wear black bands on October 1 in support of their demands including promotion issues and non-practice allowance. A statement issued by the association said "Government doctors across the state will register their protest
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee