Citing the biased approach of government towards farmers, the Maharashtra based farmers association has called for a nationwide strike and protests by farmers all over India from tomorrow, for a time span of 10 days.
The continuous and increasing suicides of farmers, the bad agricultural policy of central government, and the plans of central government to transfer Farming and agriculture to foreign based corporate giants, has made the agricultural organizations in Maharashtra get angered and they have sent notices to farmers associations existing in all states of India to participate in the protest.
As the protest has been planned
to be held From June 1 - June 10, it has been anticipated that the people
of Gujarat, Haryana, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh will have to face scarcity of
vegetables, fruits and grains. Bharatiya Kisan association has said that in the
past 4 years, more than 20000 farmers have committed suicides and that 2015-17
has been one of the worst ever phases for farmers due to the government.
Demanding the loans for farmers and the offering of 8000 per acre supporting
fund for farmers and many other demands, the farmers are set to start the
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue