Recently the whole of India got shocked the way Tamilnadu government and police have handled the Sterlite protesters in Thoothukudi where snipers have shot dead 13 men. Meanwhile when meeting the kin of those dead protesters, Rajini has, in fact, demanded that Sterlite Company should not go to court to scrape the order of Tamilnadu government that ordered the closure of the company.
Rajini said while sharing his thoughts with media that "Actually some anti-social elements have joined the protests and attacked the men in uniform. Meanwhile in retaliation, they have fired, resulting in the deaths and you should not first of all hit people in uniform. If people go on protest like this for everything, then Tamilnadu will become a graveyard. They should go to courts to get justice". Furthermore immediately after this speech, people got divided, with some blasting Rajini for his immature speeches when it could be clearly seen that police are torturing innocents on the roads no matter if they protest or not.
Even though some are supporting the Superstar, many
people who are injured during the protests are not happy with Rajini's
words. Accordingly Rajini is neither CM nor a police boss to know those
anti-social elements are involved in protests as Intelligence report on the
fateful events will not be shared with him. Further even though if Rajini's
advice is correct that people should go to courts than protesting, he should
learn to reflect the mind and heart of the affected, rather just talking laws
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections