Mumbai sources made a statement that according to sources ICICI Bank Ltd said on Wednesday it will institute an inquiry into the allegations raised by an anonymous whistle blower against Chief Executive Chanda Kochhar. Chanda Kochhar had rendered in numerous operations for the service of the bank and her accomplishments are been wondered by many people of the country.
Accordingly ICICI, country's third biggest lender by assets, said the probe, headed by an independent person, would examine allegations that the chief executive did not adhere to provisions relating to the bank's code of conduct and whether her actions involved "conflict of interest".
Presently the bank is battling allegations that Kochhar allegedly favored
Videocon Group in its lending practices. Videocon's founders had an investment
in a renewable energy company founded by Kochhar's husband. Moreover as per
report the bank has backed Kochhar, calling the rumors "malicious and unfounded".
Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday Accordingly Iconic cartoon character Mickey Mouse turned 90 on Sunday, and his birthday is being celebrated around the world, including in India. Meanwhile Mickey Mouse made his first appearance in Steamboat Willie on November 18, 1928, and has ruled hearts since then. Furthermore he was born out of necessity when Walt Disney discovered he had lost the rights to his previous character
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45
- Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019
- Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone?
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth