Mumbai sources made a statement that according to sources ICICI Bank Ltd said on Wednesday it will institute an inquiry into the allegations raised by an anonymous whistle blower against Chief Executive Chanda Kochhar. Chanda Kochhar had rendered in numerous operations for the service of the bank and her accomplishments are been wondered by many people of the country.
Accordingly ICICI, country's third biggest lender by assets, said the probe, headed by an independent person, would examine allegations that the chief executive did not adhere to provisions relating to the bank's code of conduct and whether her actions involved "conflict of interest".
Presently the bank is battling allegations that Kochhar allegedly favored
Videocon Group in its lending practices. Videocon's founders had an investment
in a renewable energy company founded by Kochhar's husband. Moreover as per
report the bank has backed Kochhar, calling the rumors "malicious and unfounded".
New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020 Accordingly Vizhinjam Port, one of Kerala's dream projects that have been hanging fire for over 25 years, will be commissioned in October 2020. Meanwhile when addressing reporters in Thiruvananthapuram on Thursday, Rajesh Jha, CEO, Adani Vizhinjam Port Pvt Ltd, said that even though the original agreement was to complete the work and commission the port in 1,425 days, due to some issues it has been postponed to October 2020.
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir