According to sources the by-poll 2018 result has put the BJP under 272 figure, i.e. half-way mark in Parliament and this is a very crucial development in the prevailing political conditions. Meanwhile BJP along with its NDA allies has the required number today, but the Saffron party cannot survive either on its own or anyone of its friends switch sides when a No Confidence Motion is moved.
Furthermore even among BJP, 8 to 10 MPs are openly expressing their agony against the party and are ready for a revolt if any such crisis really arises. Moreover one has to notice that all this is taking place after TDP, main ally of NDA, walked out of it predicting BJP's sharp downfall and its failure to fulfill its promises. Moreover the political analysts, commentators and senior politicians cutting across states are expressing that two 'A's as the main reason Arrogance and Attitude.
Accordingly the 'arrogance' of BJP leaders and their over-confidence on
their electoral prospects said to have affected their result. Recently BJP
lost many of its friends like Chandrababu Naidu, Shiv Sena and is on the verge
of losing more. Furthermore in South, BJP has no sway as it lost Karnataka
general election, its strategies did not work in Tamilnadu's RK Nagar
by-election. Hence the situation could be much worse in Andhra Pradesh and
Telangana as well.
Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months Washington sources reported that the Trump administration may deny green cards to immigrants who have availed or may avail government benefits including food and cash assistance under new rules which could negatively affect hundreds of thousands of Indians living in the US. Meanwhile the
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?