According to sources the by-poll 2018 result has put the BJP under 272 figure, i.e. half-way mark in Parliament and this is a very crucial development in the prevailing political conditions. Meanwhile BJP along with its NDA allies has the required number today, but the Saffron party cannot survive either on its own or anyone of its friends switch sides when a No Confidence Motion is moved.
Furthermore even among BJP, 8 to 10 MPs are openly expressing their agony against the party and are ready for a revolt if any such crisis really arises. Moreover one has to notice that all this is taking place after TDP, main ally of NDA, walked out of it predicting BJP's sharp downfall and its failure to fulfill its promises. Moreover the political analysts, commentators and senior politicians cutting across states are expressing that two 'A's as the main reason Arrogance and Attitude.
Accordingly the 'arrogance' of BJP leaders and their over-confidence on
their electoral prospects said to have affected their result. Recently BJP
lost many of its friends like Chandrababu Naidu, Shiv Sena and is on the verge
of losing more. Furthermore in South, BJP has no sway as it lost Karnataka
general election, its strategies did not work in Tamilnadu's RK Nagar
by-election. Hence the situation could be much worse in Andhra Pradesh and
Telangana as well.
Sakshi Ratings in Election Week Indicate YSR Congress Victory Elections are done and dusted and the Voters' Verdict is sealed in Electronic Voting Machines which will be opened only on May 23rd. The Election Commission even banned the Exit Polls until May 19th which is when the last phase of General Elections will conclude. So, there is absolutely no clue about what is the verdict of the people.
- Good Ratings for Yatra Premiere Worries TDP
- Rapthadu YSRCP MLA as Irrigation Minister and DVR as Speaker?
- Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!
- Kamal Haasan trolled by director!
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours