According to sources the by-poll 2018 result has put the BJP under 272 figure, i.e. half-way mark in Parliament and this is a very crucial development in the prevailing political conditions. Meanwhile BJP along with its NDA allies has the required number today, but the Saffron party cannot survive either on its own or anyone of its friends switch sides when a No Confidence Motion is moved.
Furthermore even among BJP, 8 to 10 MPs are openly expressing their agony against the party and are ready for a revolt if any such crisis really arises. Moreover one has to notice that all this is taking place after TDP, main ally of NDA, walked out of it predicting BJP's sharp downfall and its failure to fulfill its promises. Moreover the political analysts, commentators and senior politicians cutting across states are expressing that two 'A's as the main reason Arrogance and Attitude.
Accordingly the 'arrogance' of BJP leaders and their over-confidence on
their electoral prospects said to have affected their result. Recently BJP
lost many of its friends like Chandrababu Naidu, Shiv Sena and is on the verge
of losing more. Furthermore in South, BJP has no sway as it lost Karnataka
general election, its strategies did not work in Tamilnadu's RK Nagar
by-election. Hence the situation could be much worse in Andhra Pradesh and
Telangana as well.
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India