According to sources the by-poll 2018 result has put the BJP under 272 figure, i.e. half-way mark in Parliament and this is a very crucial development in the prevailing political conditions. Meanwhile BJP along with its NDA allies has the required number today, but the Saffron party cannot survive either on its own or anyone of its friends switch sides when a No Confidence Motion is moved.
Furthermore even among BJP, 8 to 10 MPs are openly expressing their agony against the party and are ready for a revolt if any such crisis really arises. Moreover one has to notice that all this is taking place after TDP, main ally of NDA, walked out of it predicting BJP's sharp downfall and its failure to fulfill its promises. Moreover the political analysts, commentators and senior politicians cutting across states are expressing that two 'A's as the main reason Arrogance and Attitude.
Accordingly the 'arrogance' of BJP leaders and their over-confidence on
their electoral prospects said to have affected their result. Recently BJP
lost many of its friends like Chandrababu Naidu, Shiv Sena and is on the verge
of losing more. Furthermore in South, BJP has no sway as it lost Karnataka
general election, its strategies did not work in Tamilnadu's RK Nagar
by-election. Hence the situation could be much worse in Andhra Pradesh and
Telangana as well.
Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi According to sources seasoned politician Chandrababu Naidu whenever he gets an opportunity, he is cornering Modi on issues rather than indulging in personal diatribe. Meanwhile the other day, Naidu has cracked some brilliant satires on Modi's tall claims during the latter's foreign tours. Furthermore Naidu said he was delighted to see Modi's statement on Fintech at Singapore. Naidu said "Where
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name