A message application Kimbho, which was launched by the Patanjali groups as a replacement and a competition to WhatsApp, has vanished from Google plays tore. Ever since it was launched in Google play store yesterday, in 3 hours, the Kimbho app was downloaded by 1.5 lakhs users.
However within hours of downloading of the app by numerous people, data experts had started giving precautions that the data shared via Kimbho app would not be safe, and that there are probabilities of the data getting shared externally. This was because, Kimbho was an exact replica of a previous malicious app named Bolo which was taken down.
Even the OTP message received
by users who had downloaded Kimbho app from play store could see the word Bolo
in the message. It was evident that the makers of Kimbho had copied Bolo
totally. Within hours of the new, Kimbho app was taken down from play store,
following which the Kimbho team have said that they will come up with a new
version of Kimbho soon.
Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy Bollywood sources made a statement that Bollywood's gorgeous couple Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh is hitched. As per reports they got married as per Konkanin customs. The first to reveal the news was none other than filmmaker Karan Johan who wrote on his twitter."Such a stunning, gorgeous and beautiful couple!!!!
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?