A message application Kimbho, which was launched by the Patanjali groups as a replacement and a competition to WhatsApp, has vanished from Google plays tore. Ever since it was launched in Google play store yesterday, in 3 hours, the Kimbho app was downloaded by 1.5 lakhs users.
However within hours of downloading of the app by numerous people, data experts had started giving precautions that the data shared via Kimbho app would not be safe, and that there are probabilities of the data getting shared externally. This was because, Kimbho was an exact replica of a previous malicious app named Bolo which was taken down.
Even the OTP message received
by users who had downloaded Kimbho app from play store could see the word Bolo
in the message. It was evident that the makers of Kimbho had copied Bolo
totally. Within hours of the new, Kimbho app was taken down from play store,
following which the Kimbho team have said that they will come up with a new
version of Kimbho soon.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018