As per report raising his strong pitch against Narendra Modi, Chandrababu Naidu has asked media and people at a conference, "Have you even got a single paisa benefit from Narendra Modi? No one received any benefit from him right? Meanwhile in return, everyone has to stand in long queues to withdraw their own money."
Accordingly Chandrababu rebuked YS Jagan Mohan Reddy without taking his name. Meanwhile Naidu said he (Jagan) is walking on the road laid by him and the streetlights put by his government. "He has lost and didn't know what to criticize and further thinks he lost aware of what is he speaking. He is saying everything free. He says he would give money to people for free. Money doesn't come free. One can earn with a lot of hard work."
Furthermore Naidu said Jagan is following the footsteps of Modi by
cheating with words without any actions. He also hinted that no one would trust
Jagan's 'false' promises and 'freebies'. Moreover Chandrababu said he was
cheated by Modi's words. Naidu concluded "Everyone was fooled, cheated by
Modi's words. Isn't it? Even he got cheated by his words. How beautifully he
had talked. Today, there is no match to his actions". Chandrababu has
unleashed a no-holds barrier attack on Modi for sure.
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority