Washington sources reported that resident White House physician, Dr. Ronny Jackson, reported some of the results of President Trump’s annual physical, expressed that he increased his current cholesterol prescription over concerns for his cholesterol levels, and spoke at length about Trump’s superb cardiac health. Meanwhile he also made public the president’s weight: at a reported 6’3” tall, Jackson stated that Trump weighs in at 239 pounds, putting him just shy of being considered obese by medical standards.
Furthermore during a press conference, Jackson did say that the 71 year old president could use more exercise and a better diet that is lower in fat and carbohydrates. Trump, who is known to eat junk food and to avoid exercise beyond golf, is overweight and has set a “reasonable goal” of losing 10 to 15 pounds in the coming year and developing a regular fitness routine, the doctor said. Jackson added “He is more enthusiastic about the diet part than the exercise part”.
Moreover in the official memo released by Dr. Jackson, he said of President
Trump “We discussed diet, exercise and weight loss. Further he would benefit
from a diet that is lower in fat and carbohydrates and from a routine exercise
regimen and also has a history of elevated cholesterol and is currently on a
low dose of Rosuvastatin.
DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues Mumbai sources reported that the telecom department has moved the Supreme Court for approval to secure dues worth almost Rs 33,000 crore from all operators toward license fees and spectrum usage charges, saying existing bank guarantees aren’t enough to cover the “huge public money” at stake. Meanwhile Telco’s fear such a step would impose a higher financial burden on them.
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours
- 3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!