Washington sources reported that resident White House physician, Dr. Ronny Jackson, reported some of the results of President Trump’s annual physical, expressed that he increased his current cholesterol prescription over concerns for his cholesterol levels, and spoke at length about Trump’s superb cardiac health. Meanwhile he also made public the president’s weight: at a reported 6’3” tall, Jackson stated that Trump weighs in at 239 pounds, putting him just shy of being considered obese by medical standards.
Furthermore during a press conference, Jackson did say that the 71 year old president could use more exercise and a better diet that is lower in fat and carbohydrates. Trump, who is known to eat junk food and to avoid exercise beyond golf, is overweight and has set a “reasonable goal” of losing 10 to 15 pounds in the coming year and developing a regular fitness routine, the doctor said. Jackson added “He is more enthusiastic about the diet part than the exercise part”.
Moreover in the official memo released by Dr. Jackson, he said of President
Trump “We discussed diet, exercise and weight loss. Further he would benefit
from a diet that is lower in fat and carbohydrates and from a routine exercise
regimen and also has a history of elevated cholesterol and is currently on a
low dose of Rosuvastatin.
YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters Amaravathi sources stated that with an Election Commission (EC) team visiting Andhra Pradesh to audit the state voter list, the YSR Congress Party (YSRCP) on Thursday intensified its attack on the ruling Telugu Desam Party (TDP), claiming that over 59 lakh fake voters had been added to the list at its behest.
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?