Washington sources reported that resident White House physician, Dr. Ronny Jackson, reported some of the results of President Trump’s annual physical, expressed that he increased his current cholesterol prescription over concerns for his cholesterol levels, and spoke at length about Trump’s superb cardiac health. Meanwhile he also made public the president’s weight: at a reported 6’3” tall, Jackson stated that Trump weighs in at 239 pounds, putting him just shy of being considered obese by medical standards.
Furthermore during a press conference, Jackson did say that the 71 year old president could use more exercise and a better diet that is lower in fat and carbohydrates. Trump, who is known to eat junk food and to avoid exercise beyond golf, is overweight and has set a “reasonable goal” of losing 10 to 15 pounds in the coming year and developing a regular fitness routine, the doctor said. Jackson added “He is more enthusiastic about the diet part than the exercise part”.
Moreover in the official memo released by Dr. Jackson, he said of President
Trump “We discussed diet, exercise and weight loss. Further he would benefit
from a diet that is lower in fat and carbohydrates and from a routine exercise
regimen and also has a history of elevated cholesterol and is currently on a
low dose of Rosuvastatin.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code