Hyderabad sources stated that June 2 marks Telangana Formation Day and also completes four years of K Chandrashekar Rao as the state's first Chief Minister. Accordingly the state held official celebrations today at parade Grounds in Secunderabad wherein KCR said that Telangana was a pioneer in development with historic and revolutionary schemes taken up.
Meanwhile the CM said, "In four years of government's rule we have achieved unmatched development and on this occasion let us celebrate the state's formation day with pride and grandeur." As per report the state celebrations were marked with launching of welfare schemes, ceremonial parades, paying tributes to martyrs and honoring of eminent people.
Moreover KCR further said, “Telangana is the only state that sings for the
welfare of the people. People of all sections of society are moving forward. We
provide 24 hours power supply and the people of Telangana and the farmers had
suffered under previous governments.” Furthermore when coinciding with the
state Formation Day, the Chief Minister formally launched the Rs five lakh
Insurance Scheme for the farmers by handing over documents to a few farmers.
Moreover in his address, he presented a progress report of various welfare and
development programs launched during the four year rule of the Telangana
Rashtra Samiti (TRS) to fulfill the government's aim to make the state into
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code