Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump confirmed that his Singapore Summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un would take place on June 12, and said it would begin the process of denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula. Meanwhile the Trump's announcement came at the end of a nearly 80 minute meeting in the Oval Office of the White House with North Korean envoy Kim Yong Chol.
Trump said "The meeting went very well and the meeting will be on June 12th in Singapore. It went very well. It's really a get to know you kind of a situation," Trump said at an impromptu press conference with the White House pool soon after the North Korean envoy left. Accordingly Kim Yong Chol arrived in Washington DC after two days of talks with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in New York.
Furthermore Trump acknowledged that denuclearization of the Korean
Peninsula was going to be a long process. "He thinks it will be a process
and he never said it goes in one meeting. But the relationships are building,
and that's a very positive thing”.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar