Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump confirmed that his Singapore Summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un would take place on June 12, and said it would begin the process of denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula. Meanwhile the Trump's announcement came at the end of a nearly 80 minute meeting in the Oval Office of the White House with North Korean envoy Kim Yong Chol.
Trump said "The meeting went very well and the meeting will be on June 12th in Singapore. It went very well. It's really a get to know you kind of a situation," Trump said at an impromptu press conference with the White House pool soon after the North Korean envoy left. Accordingly Kim Yong Chol arrived in Washington DC after two days of talks with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in New York.
Furthermore Trump acknowledged that denuclearization of the Korean
Peninsula was going to be a long process. "He thinks it will be a process
and he never said it goes in one meeting. But the relationships are building,
and that's a very positive thing”.
Can you guess who Winner of Telangana Elections is? According to sources curiosity on who will win Telangana elections is apparently breaking the Internet in the newest state of India. Meanwhile with elections due in just 2 weeks, Google has released a report stating that the most asked question on the search engine is "Who will win in Telangana elections?."
- Vijayashanthi upset for not having photos of Female Leaders in posters?
- Amit Shah accused Pinarayi government treating Ayyappa devotees like Gulag inmates
- USD 1.3 billion aid to Pakistan will remain suspended: Donald Trump
- TRS loses MP close to election!
- Father kills daughter brutally!
- Fresh revelations on dog meat controversy!
- Is Central govt watching Gaja?
- Chennai to get Rain for next 48 Hours
- What is the mood inside Janasena party?
- Konda Vishweshwar Reddy quits TRS, joins Congress
- Sachin says Sports & Education should go together
- Delhi faces Poor Air Quality in Mornings
- Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia