Hyderabad sources stated that after Hyderabad, Warangal is emerging as the new destination for IT investments in Telangana. Accordingly the information Technology Minister KT Ramarao is leaving no leaf unturned to promote Warangal as the next happening investment destination in Telangana.
Meanwhile KTR, who attended as a guest for the World Environment Day celebrations at Infosys Pocharam campus in Secunderabad, sought Infosys management to think of setting up its campus in Warangal. Furthermore he noted that Tech Mahindra and Cyient are already setting up their campuses in Warangal, and talked about how Warangal has all the required local eco system for the new campus. KTR added Warangal is fast-growing towns with National Institute of Technology (NIT), 16 other engineering colleges and other institutes.
Moreover stating that close to 40 percent of the workforce in Bengaluru is
from Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, KTR stated that all these employees would
love to return to their native place and help the growth if given a chance. Further
KTR also promised that the Telangana state government would extend all its
support to more investments and developments.
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority