Hyderabad sources stated that after Hyderabad, Warangal is emerging as the new destination for IT investments in Telangana. Accordingly the information Technology Minister KT Ramarao is leaving no leaf unturned to promote Warangal as the next happening investment destination in Telangana.
Meanwhile KTR, who attended as a guest for the World Environment Day celebrations at Infosys Pocharam campus in Secunderabad, sought Infosys management to think of setting up its campus in Warangal. Furthermore he noted that Tech Mahindra and Cyient are already setting up their campuses in Warangal, and talked about how Warangal has all the required local eco system for the new campus. KTR added Warangal is fast-growing towns with National Institute of Technology (NIT), 16 other engineering colleges and other institutes.
Moreover stating that close to 40 percent of the workforce in Bengaluru is
from Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, KTR stated that all these employees would
love to return to their native place and help the growth if given a chance. Further
KTR also promised that the Telangana state government would extend all its
support to more investments and developments.
Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment Chennai sources added that in order to create awareness about snake bite treatment and management, the Chennai Snake Park, located inside the Guindy National Park, is all set to develop an ‘app’ system, which has elaborate details on snake bites. Meanwhile the sources said that snake bite cases are often reported particularly in rural areas and since most people, bitten by such venomous snakes
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!