According to sources huge controversy has broke out after AP CM Chandrababu Naidu accused Union Government of spending a staggering 44,000 Crore funds on the development of Dholera City. Meanwhile Naidu alleged Centre for being biased towards Gujarat and betraying Andhra Pradesh that was formed without capital city after a forced bifurcation. Moreover although Amit Shah has denied and claimed that Gujarat state government is building the city with its own funds, the reality proves otherwise.
As per report Gujarat State Government's official statement and paper advertisements too proved that Centre's funds for Dholera city. Further a huge 17,000 Crore funds have been allotted to Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor by the Centre whereas not a single rupee till date is allotted to Chennai-Visakhapatnam Industrial Corridor and Chennai-Bangalore Industrial Corridor.
Meanwhile Dholera which is one of the 8 Smart Investment Regions under
DMIC (Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor), a 3000 Crore has been allotted
initially for Dholera under, the Centre has already released 1293 Crore.
Furthermore on the contrary, the Gujarat state government stated that Dholera
smart city would be operational by 2019. Moreover a four way line that was
promised from Anantapur to Amaravati was shelved but a whopping 10-way express
highway is being laid at blitzkrieg pace from Ahmedabad to Dholera.
Even Candidates Shy Away from Janasena Review Meeting Even before the election results are out, it looks like Janasena is certain about the failure as the writing on the wall. Pawan Kalyan himself disappeared after the polling and hurried arranged review meetings of the candidates in Mangalagiri office after 10 days of the polling. The candidates of Uttarandhra, Godavari districts, and Krishna were called.
- Thambidurai's surprising behavior!
- North Indians angry over Briyani!
- Will Rahul Gandhi fulfill his poll promises?
- Did TTV Dinakaran appeared before Court in defamation case?
- Harassment case against Chief justice!
- Age verification on adult sites soon!
- Abhinandan, No longer in Kashmir
- Sri Lanka bans WhatsApp, Facebook
- BBMP drawn out contingency plans ahead of monsoons
- TRS know conducting Elections but not Student Exams!
- Pinarayi hits out Modis speech on Sabarimala issue
- PM offered of all possible help & assistance to Sri Lanka after Easter blast
- MK Stalin to devise strategy for 4 Assembly by-elections scheduled on May 19
- World's smallest baby boy weighing as an apple, ready for outside world
- Is Pawan Kalyan again hitting headlines for all the wrong reasons?