According to sources huge controversy has broke out after AP CM Chandrababu Naidu accused Union Government of spending a staggering 44,000 Crore funds on the development of Dholera City. Meanwhile Naidu alleged Centre for being biased towards Gujarat and betraying Andhra Pradesh that was formed without capital city after a forced bifurcation. Moreover although Amit Shah has denied and claimed that Gujarat state government is building the city with its own funds, the reality proves otherwise.
As per report Gujarat State Government's official statement and paper advertisements too proved that Centre's funds for Dholera city. Further a huge 17,000 Crore funds have been allotted to Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor by the Centre whereas not a single rupee till date is allotted to Chennai-Visakhapatnam Industrial Corridor and Chennai-Bangalore Industrial Corridor.
Meanwhile Dholera which is one of the 8 Smart Investment Regions under
DMIC (Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor), a 3000 Crore has been allotted
initially for Dholera under, the Centre has already released 1293 Crore.
Furthermore on the contrary, the Gujarat state government stated that Dholera
smart city would be operational by 2019. Moreover a four way line that was
promised from Anantapur to Amaravati was shelved but a whopping 10-way express
highway is being laid at blitzkrieg pace from Ahmedabad to Dholera.
A guy has registered his Sex as 'Neutral' A Dutch citizen has registered his gender as 'Neutral' at the Roermond’s Limburg District Court. The Dutch citizen won the case after he registered the case as he wished to register neither as a male nor a female. Even though the judges urge the lawmakers to recognize him as 'Third gender' he was persistent to take over it as 'Neutral'.
- First Ever Dog Park been inaugurated in Kondapur
- Mark monitors how much we use FB
- India is the highest recipient of remittances
- US labeled the Chinese Warship's Actions unsafe
- Toll Gate Charges hiked!
- Why Swami Paripoornanandha joined BJP?
- Transfer of a Govt school teacher is revoked
- RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm