On the occasion of the 95th birthday of DMK Supreme M.Karunanidhi, the congress President Rahul Gandhi has sent birthday wishes to the senior leader. The DMK Leader Karunanidhi celebrated his 95th birthday yesterday.
The senior members and the party cadre of DMK had been preparing in full swing over the past few weeks to celebrate the birthday of their leader in a grand manner. Yesterday, on occasion of the leader's birthday, the party members are seen celebrating his birthday by posting wishes over social media, and by cutting cakes and distributing sweets to the public, and expressing their joy.
The powerful leader, known for his
administrative and oratory capabilities and his command over Tamil language,
has been receiving wishes of many prominent leaders, with even the rival party
members wishing him. And the most important among them happened to be from
Congress president Rahul Gandhi, who had taken it to twitter to post a
congratulatory tweet. He had tweeted wishing M.Karunanidhi a happy birthday,
while also expressing that he prays for his health and happiness always.
Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR? Hyderabad sources stated that Telangana CM K.T. Rama Rao and his wife have total assets of over Rs 41 crore, according to the affidavit submitted by him to the election authorities on Monday while filing the nomination for next month's Assembly election. Meanwhile K. Shailima owns assets worth Rs 36.68 crore, her husband are only worth Rs 4.93 crore and their daughter K. Alekhya has a bank balance
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja