There was chaos and confusion all over, as people of Arunachal Pradesh were seen running and screaming in fear, due to the sudden earthquakes in the state. In the state of Arunachal Pradesh, today there was an earthquake at 11:15 am approximately.
This earthquake had been measured to be having an impact of 5.2 on the richter scale. The earthquake was reported in Tezu of Lohit district in Arunachal Pradesh. Though there are no reports of death or casualty reported from the district, people were in constant fear and chaos, as the buildings were shaken, and several structures fell, getting damaged.
There was a similar earthquake last
year, which was 6.9 on richter scale, in Nyingchi close to Arunachal
border. Due to the earthquake, though there were no deaths or injuries,
the impact of the quake caused immediate power failure, impacting the normalcy
of lives. There were also several aftershocks after the quake, which measured
less than 5 richters.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open