Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao had favored promotion of farm mechanization and setting up food processing units in the state. Accordingly he said the Agriculture Extension Officers (AEO) should play a key role in promoting farm mechanization and establishing crop colonies and food processing units.
Meanwhile Rao, who held a meeting with officials, said the AEOs (appointed for a cluster of 5,000 acres) should have detailed information on all the farmers in their respective cluster. As per report Rao said the information on all the clusters should be available with the Agriculture Minister.
Media reports added that the Chief Minister will have a meeting with AEOs,
district agriculture officers and others in Hyderabad on June 4 to discuss
different issues concerning agriculture. As per report the AEOs should educate
the farmers in his cluster on the cropping pattern and about the best crop that
suits the soil etc. Moreover Rao added the AEO should also coordinate the
marketing facility on the farmers produce both within the state and outside the
state in the neighboring states.
Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference! DMK leader MK Stalin has condemned the quoting of Dravidian leader Periyar's caste in the group 2 exams held yesterday in Tamil Nadu. He has voiced out that it was bad to quote the caste of Periyar himself who was instrumental in fight against caste system and insisted on abolishing caste.
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service