Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao had favored promotion of farm mechanization and setting up food processing units in the state. Accordingly he said the Agriculture Extension Officers (AEO) should play a key role in promoting farm mechanization and establishing crop colonies and food processing units.
Meanwhile Rao, who held a meeting with officials, said the AEOs (appointed for a cluster of 5,000 acres) should have detailed information on all the farmers in their respective cluster. As per report Rao said the information on all the clusters should be available with the Agriculture Minister.
Media reports added that the Chief Minister will have a meeting with AEOs,
district agriculture officers and others in Hyderabad on June 4 to discuss
different issues concerning agriculture. As per report the AEOs should educate
the farmers in his cluster on the cropping pattern and about the best crop that
suits the soil etc. Moreover Rao added the AEO should also coordinate the
marketing facility on the farmers produce both within the state and outside the
state in the neighboring states.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?