Hyderabad sources made a statement that amidst strong criticism that KCR is not 'available' for people and not 'interacting' with them often, the Telangana CM has built a TV studio in his camp office Pragathi Bhavan. Meanwhile in run up to 2019 general elections, this newly built studio set up allows KCR to have live interaction with people via TV channels.
Furthermore it is learnt that KCR may come forward to interact with people on the ongoing issues, happening topics every week or every fortnight. Media reports stated that once KCR picks the topic, any news channel would be allowed to facilitate the interaction with the people and the channel has freedom to air it. Moreover when depending on the situation it would be decided whether it would be a recorded program or a live program. As per report previously when YS Rajasekhar Reddy was the CM, he had also set up a studio atmosphere at the camp office at the same place.
Presently KCR too did the same at the same place in the election year.
Moreover this newly built studio in Pragathi Bhavan is inaugurated today
commemorating the Telangana state anniversary. Looks like, KCR is leaving no
Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india According to sources in a major relief to the victims of triple talak and Muslims rights activists, the Union Cabinet on Wednesday approved an ordinance making the Islamic divorce a serious crime and a punishable offense in India. Meanwhile Minister for Law and Justice Ravi Shankar Prasad said the government had to take ordinance route as it failed to pass it through both the houses of parliament.
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"