Dubai sources reported that an Indian in the UAE has hit a jackpot by winning a whopping 10 million dirham in a raffle in Abu Dhabi, the latest addition to the long list of lucky winners from India. As per report Dickson Kattithara Abraham, who lives in Nigeria, had purchased the ticket in Big Ticket Abu Dhabi.
Accordingly the 10 million dirhams (USD 27,22,450 or Rs 18,22,25,000) prize was announced at the Abu Dhabi International Airport's arrivals hall on June 3, the report said. Among nine other winners, five are Indians, three Pakistanis and one from the UAE. Meanwhile the Big Ticket Abu Dhabi is a long-running and extremely popular prize draw hosted at Abu Dhabi International Airport.
Previously in April, an Indian driver in Dubai won a whopping 12 million
dirham in a raffle draw in Abu Dhabi. Earlier in January, an Indian in the UAE
had won 12 million dirham in the biggest-ever raffle prize money in Abu Dhabi.
Moreover eight Indians were among the 10 people who had won dirham 1 million
each in a mega raffle draw in Abu Dhabi in October last year.
PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday took on the Congress at an election rally in Chhattisgarh, saying that the party which had governed India for most of its independent history had strived to improve the fortunes of the Nehru-Gandhi family rather than develop the country. Meanwhile hitting out at Congress chief Rahul Gandhi, who has accused the BJP of corruption and crony
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja