According to sources PM Narendra Modi on his visit to Singapore, visited Indian Heritage Centre. Meanwhile there he bought a madhubani painting. And when the time came to make the payment, he chose SBI RuPay card over any other mode of payment. As per report this was no less than dream publicity for the SBI's debit card, wherein none other than the Prime Minister of India was seen posing while flashing the card. Moreover it is worth mentioning that PM Modi is a big proponent of digital transactions. PM Modi was on a three-country visit (Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore) for five days.
Meanwhile in a tweet, the SBI wrote on its official handle, "Hon. Prime Minister of India, visited the Indian Heritage Centre in Singapore, whose efforts are focused towards bringing the two great nations Singapore and India closer. He purchased a splendid Madhubani painting using an SBI RuPay card."
Furthermore Prime Minister Narendra Modi, on May 31, had catapulted
three Indian mobile payment apps in Singapore at a business event
'Business, Innovation and Community Event' where digital platform was the main
feature. PM Modi launched India's BHIM, RuPay and SBI app. Also, RuPay digital
payments system was linked up with Singapore's 33-year old Network for
Electronic Transfers (NETS). As per report RuPay card was rolled out as an
alternative to the MasterCard and Visa card schemes and to consolidate and
integrate various payment systems in India.
Baba on moon? Truth or fake? Yesterday night, the whole of Chennai had been awake watching the moon as there was news spreading that the image of Sai Baba was visible on the moon. There were widespread rumors spreading over Facebook, WhatsApp and other social media platforms that Sai Baba was visible on the moon, and that he was watching the people and hence people must see him on moon to receive his blessings, and this message had become viral.
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours
- 3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll