According to sources PM Narendra Modi on his visit to Singapore, visited Indian Heritage Centre. Meanwhile there he bought a madhubani painting. And when the time came to make the payment, he chose SBI RuPay card over any other mode of payment. As per report this was no less than dream publicity for the SBI's debit card, wherein none other than the Prime Minister of India was seen posing while flashing the card. Moreover it is worth mentioning that PM Modi is a big proponent of digital transactions. PM Modi was on a three-country visit (Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore) for five days.
Meanwhile in a tweet, the SBI wrote on its official handle, "Hon. Prime Minister of India, visited the Indian Heritage Centre in Singapore, whose efforts are focused towards bringing the two great nations Singapore and India closer. He purchased a splendid Madhubani painting using an SBI RuPay card."
Furthermore Prime Minister Narendra Modi, on May 31, had catapulted
three Indian mobile payment apps in Singapore at a business event
'Business, Innovation and Community Event' where digital platform was the main
feature. PM Modi launched India's BHIM, RuPay and SBI app. Also, RuPay digital
payments system was linked up with Singapore's 33-year old Network for
Electronic Transfers (NETS). As per report RuPay card was rolled out as an
alternative to the MasterCard and Visa card schemes and to consolidate and
integrate various payment systems in India.
Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students Accordingly when the air quality in Delhi and other cities in the north is deteriorating with pollution level touching ‘hazardous’ mark, a new mobile app promises to be of some help. The app, Air Cognizer, uses camera images to estimate air pollution level in the vicinity. The idea has won its developer an award by the US based Marconi Society.
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?