Hyderabad sources reported that according to the Met department, the rainfall that the state capital and other parts have seen over the last few days is not related to the progress of the monsoon. Meanwhile the rainfall lowered temperatures in the state over the past three days, significantly. Earlier on Saturday, Hyderabad recorded 30ºC, bringing the temperature down by 10° over the last week.
However, this rainfall has nothing to do with thunderstorm activity prevailing over the state caused by a trough running between Maharashtra and north Tamilnadu. Moreover as per report the hot air combined with humidity from the Bay of Bengal caused cloudy conditions over the past three days. This marks an intervening period between summer and monsoon, according to met officials.
According to IMD Hyderabad director Y.K. Reddy, the south west monsoon
would reach Rayalaseema by June 5 and move steadily towards south coastal
Andhra Pradesh and south Telangana state. Furthermore in the week following
June 8, both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana likely to be covered and moreover judging
by its current movement, the south west monsoon may reach the state by June 5
and cover the state by the end of the week.
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?