Guatemala City sources stated that Guatemala's civil defense officials said 25 people have been killed when Guatemala's Fuego volcano erupted Sunday, belching ash and rock and forcing the airport to close. Meanwhile the strong eruption was the second major one this year. Further the National Disaster Relief Agency spokesman David de Leon told reporters dead were from farming communities just south of the volcano who were trapped by hot lava flow.
Moreover another 20 people have been injured, and more than 2,000 evacuated near the volcano and several cities, including Antigua and the Spanish colonial-era city is Guatemala's top tourist attraction. Media reports added that farmers covered in ash fled for their lives as civil defense staffers tried to relocate them to shelters during the event.
Furthermore the civil aviation said dense ash blasted out by the volcano
which rises to 12,346 feet also shut down Guatemala City's international airport.
Moreover the workers were cleaning ash off the runways to get the airport
operating again. Accordingly Guatemala has two other active volcanoes,
Santiaguito in the west and Pacaya, just south of the capital.
Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia Washington sources reported that Stormy Daniels, the porn star who claims to have slept with Donald Trump over a decade ago, says in her upcoming tell all book that it may have been the "least impressive sex" she had ever had. Meanwhile in her book, "Full Disclosure," Daniels also provides a graphic description
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height