Hyderabad sources stated that as part of its goal to acquire additional 10 million customers in a year by opening offline stores in various cities, leading home shopping company Naaptol on Sunday opened a franchise store here its first in Telangana. Accordingly it had already established stores in Indore, Thrissur and Ahmedabad and plans to open them in Jaipur and a few other cities by the end of this year.
Meanwhile Naaptol CFO Yusuf Khan inaugurated the Hyderabad store, which has come up in the commercial hub of Ameerpet. As per report people can now step into the store to purchase apparel, footwear, accessories, electronic devices including mobiles and laptops, home and kitchen appliances, health products and items across a range of categories, all under one roof.
The company said in a statement that the brick and mortar store offers
attractive combos, deals and discounts that will be in sync with the product
pricing offers as shown on television. Khan said "We aim to provide a
robust offline network to our buyers through a combination of offline stores as
well as our fulfillment centres spread across 26,000 pin codes in the country”.
Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019 Colombo sources stated that Sri Lankan strongman Mahindra Rajapaksa, who was appointed prime minister in a controversial move by President Maithripala Sirisena, on Sunday ended his five decade long association with the SLFP and joined the newly formed Sri Lanka People's Party (SLPP).
- Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone?
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students