Hyderabad sources stated that as part of its goal to acquire additional 10 million customers in a year by opening offline stores in various cities, leading home shopping company Naaptol on Sunday opened a franchise store here its first in Telangana. Accordingly it had already established stores in Indore, Thrissur and Ahmedabad and plans to open them in Jaipur and a few other cities by the end of this year.
Meanwhile Naaptol CFO Yusuf Khan inaugurated the Hyderabad store, which has come up in the commercial hub of Ameerpet. As per report people can now step into the store to purchase apparel, footwear, accessories, electronic devices including mobiles and laptops, home and kitchen appliances, health products and items across a range of categories, all under one roof.
The company said in a statement that the brick and mortar store offers
attractive combos, deals and discounts that will be in sync with the product
pricing offers as shown on television. Khan said "We aim to provide a
robust offline network to our buyers through a combination of offline stores as
well as our fulfillment centres spread across 26,000 pin codes in the country”.
Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week Accordingly more misery is in store for Bengaluru as both the Indian Meteorological Department and the Karnataka State Natural Disaster Monitoring Centre has predicted moderate to heavy rainfall across the city throughout this week. Meanwhile the KSNDMC has alerted the Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike, the city’s civic body, to ensure it is well prepared for the rains.
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards