According to sources a video featuring Pakistan based terrorist Hafiz Saeed's most controversial remarks on Prime Minister Narendra Modi is widely circulated. Meanwhile Hafiz Saeed was seen saying that he would shed Narendra Modi's blood literally Saeed said he would kill Modi. Moreover the video saw Hafiz launching a vicious verbal diatribe against Modi.
Saeed said "We will not keep quiet. We will rip out your tongue”. Moreover Hafiz Saeed said while addressing people in Pakistan. Meanwhile when referring to the construction of hydroelectric projects in Jammu and Kashmir, Hafiz alleged that India is trying to stop the supply of water to Pakistan. "You say you will stop water to Pakistan? You will defeat the objectives of CPEC? You would utter nonsense and want us to keep quiet?". "If you stop the water, we will stop your breath."
As per report the video was posted by BJP's spokesperson Sambit Patra.
Further he tweeted the video on his Twitter page and tried to draw comparisons
with Hafiz Saeed to Opposition parties. Furthermore after posting the video,
Sambit wrote, "It's not just the not yet formed 'Mahagathbandhan' that
desperately wants to stop India from having Modi as its PM in 2019 there are
others as well desperately trying for d same! Hafiz Saeed openly saying that he
will shed blood of Narendra Modi." Moreover, when media played up the
story, Sambit has tried to clarify that he has not equated Opposition parties
with Pak based terrorist.
Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker According to sources its official now Banswada MLA Pocharam Srinivas Reddy has been appointed as the speaker of Telangana assembly and here is a brief info about him. Meanwhile in the year 1976 he stepped into active politics but Pocharam had to wait 18 years to get MLA ticket. Earlier in 1994, he got elected as MLA for the first time and four years later he became minister.
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?