According to sources a video featuring Pakistan based terrorist Hafiz Saeed's most controversial remarks on Prime Minister Narendra Modi is widely circulated. Meanwhile Hafiz Saeed was seen saying that he would shed Narendra Modi's blood literally Saeed said he would kill Modi. Moreover the video saw Hafiz launching a vicious verbal diatribe against Modi.
Saeed said "We will not keep quiet. We will rip out your tongue”. Moreover Hafiz Saeed said while addressing people in Pakistan. Meanwhile when referring to the construction of hydroelectric projects in Jammu and Kashmir, Hafiz alleged that India is trying to stop the supply of water to Pakistan. "You say you will stop water to Pakistan? You will defeat the objectives of CPEC? You would utter nonsense and want us to keep quiet?". "If you stop the water, we will stop your breath."
As per report the video was posted by BJP's spokesperson Sambit Patra.
Further he tweeted the video on his Twitter page and tried to draw comparisons
with Hafiz Saeed to Opposition parties. Furthermore after posting the video,
Sambit wrote, "It's not just the not yet formed 'Mahagathbandhan' that
desperately wants to stop India from having Modi as its PM in 2019 there are
others as well desperately trying for d same! Hafiz Saeed openly saying that he
will shed blood of Narendra Modi." Moreover, when media played up the
story, Sambit has tried to clarify that he has not equated Opposition parties
with Pak based terrorist.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day