According to sources a video featuring Pakistan based terrorist Hafiz Saeed's most controversial remarks on Prime Minister Narendra Modi is widely circulated. Meanwhile Hafiz Saeed was seen saying that he would shed Narendra Modi's blood literally Saeed said he would kill Modi. Moreover the video saw Hafiz launching a vicious verbal diatribe against Modi.
Saeed said "We will not keep quiet. We will rip out your tongue”. Moreover Hafiz Saeed said while addressing people in Pakistan. Meanwhile when referring to the construction of hydroelectric projects in Jammu and Kashmir, Hafiz alleged that India is trying to stop the supply of water to Pakistan. "You say you will stop water to Pakistan? You will defeat the objectives of CPEC? You would utter nonsense and want us to keep quiet?". "If you stop the water, we will stop your breath."
As per report the video was posted by BJP's spokesperson Sambit Patra.
Further he tweeted the video on his Twitter page and tried to draw comparisons
with Hafiz Saeed to Opposition parties. Furthermore after posting the video,
Sambit wrote, "It's not just the not yet formed 'Mahagathbandhan' that
desperately wants to stop India from having Modi as its PM in 2019 there are
others as well desperately trying for d same! Hafiz Saeed openly saying that he
will shed blood of Narendra Modi." Moreover, when media played up the
story, Sambit has tried to clarify that he has not equated Opposition parties
with Pak based terrorist.
Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP As per report a day after Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy called for a “revolt” against the BJP in Karnataka, BJP MP Sadananda Gowda and a delegation of the party’s leaders met with Governor Vajubhai Vala and submitted a memorandum requesting legal action to be taken against him.
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!