Accordingly in a call to people of Andhra Pradesh, Chandrababu Naidu asked the people to defeat BJP and its allied parties. Meanwhile Naidu asked people to teach a strong lesson to BJP and the parties in the coming elections which are supporting it either directly or indirectly. Moreover Naidu in his Nava Nirmana Deeksha in Kurnool district reiterated that BJP has grossly betrayed the state and Telugu people.
As per report he said that the Saffron party is creating hurdles to his government due to its political interests with opposition parties. Furthermore when listing out his government's development activities, Chandrababu said his government has tackled the power crisis in the state within just two months after he formed the govt. Moreover Naidu said he has brought the reforms in electric sector like no one else in the country.
Furthermore Naidu said Grama Sabha and Grama Darshini schemes have been
introduced by the state government to check the ground reality in the villages.
Media reports added that Chandrababu said the state government is doing all
necessary steps to wipe out the woes of people. Further he interacted with
local women, farmers to know their problems. Naidu was accompanied by Deputy CM
KE Krishnamurthy, Irrigation Minister Devineni Uma and Rural Housing and
I&PR Minister Kalva Srinivasulu.
RBI found large divergence in the books of Yes Bank New Delhi sources stated that the private sector lender said the Reserve Bank has warned Yes Bank of regulatory action for disclosure of nil divergence report in violation of the confidentiality clause. Meanwhile Yes Bank in a press release earlier this week had said the RBI has not found
- Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech!
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!