With the relations between Tamilnadu and Karnataka always being strained and with tense situations prevailing all over, thanks to the disputes over the Cauvery water sharing. In such a scenario, actor, and president of the Makkal Needhi Maiam party, Ulaganayagan Kamal Haasan had met Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy yesterday, and discussed regarding the Cauvery water issues.
Post the meeting, the duo together addressed the press. Kumaraswamy had said that Kamal had discussed with him on how both the states must maintain a cordial relationship, while also treating each other as brothers and sisters, as both the farmers of Karnataka and Tamil Nadu are important.
Kamal had appreciated the reception
he received from the chief minister and had said that this problem though in
court, must be resolved by talks between people. He had expressed hope
after the meet with Kumarasamy and said that since there are rains In
Karnataka, they can be kind to share water, as the Kuruvai is coming.
Kamal, however, dismissed a discussion on Kaala ban or films and had said that
he was there for the people.
Lokesh took risk where as Pavan played safe game! Lokesh and Pavan Kalyan made their political debut and test their luck by contesting to Assembly. Lokesh has decided to contest from Mangalagiri where as Pavan Kalyan shows his intention to contest from Bhimavaram and Gajuwaka Assembly segments.
- Kanna will be the candidate of Vizag MP?
- What is Roja's Condition in Nagari This Time?
- TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack