According to sources posters and stickers bearing “It’s okay to cry” would now come up across restaurants and public places in Japan allowing the little ones to cry out in open. Meanwhile this comes in the backdrop of slumping birthrate and shrinking population in Japan. Moreover as a counter measure, Governors of 13 states have joined hands in supporting the cause under the “We love babies” project which aims at creating a society that has more tolerance towards crying babies. Japanese society seems to be intolerant of children and at times even go to the extent of refusing to host nurseries or parks as it creates a buzz of playing children.
Eikei Suzuki, governor of Mei, said at a political gathering said “It’s okay to cry campaign is aimed at a change in the social situation, whereby parents do not anymore feel sorry for people nearby when their babies start crying”.
As per report Japan has been witnessing a steady decline in the birth rate
in recent years, with a big chunk of current population already ageing, posing
serious challenges for Japanese economy and labor in the long run. Moreover as
per Health ministry records, the number of newborn babies in 2017 was only
946,060, a second straight low in a row.
Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon? Chennai sources stated that with both the prime political camps in Tamil Nadu finalising their alliances for the ensuring Lok Sabha elections, all eyes are now on 'Captain' Vijayakanth to see which way the former Kollywood hero would swing. Meanwhile his wife Premalatha, who speaks most of the political content from the DMDK after his illness, had promised the media persons at the Chennai
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations