Chennai sources added that Kamal Hassan's sharp counter to Rajinikanth has added fuel to the ongoing debate in Tamilnadu over Tuticorin incident. While Rajini's pro-police remarks have already invited huge flak from several corners, Kamal's fresh comments further escalated. Accordingly "Some anti-social elements have infiltrated among the protesting locals. It is their handiwork," Rajinikanth had commented after visiting Tuticorin victims in hospital.
Meanwhile Rajini said police were not the first to attack and they had fired only after they were attacked. Further when responding to Rajini's comments against Tuticorin protesters, emotional Kamal said, "If protesters are anti-social, so am I." These remarks of Kamal are drawing good applause. Moreover on contrary to Rajini's 'anti-people' and 'anti-protester' comments have not gone down well with many.
Furthermore despite the fact that Rajini enjoys mass image and is known as
people's man given his past events, his fresh comments indicate that Rajini is
slowly distancing from people. Many political analysts opine that Rajini's
image would take a beating with his anti-people stand. As per report the
mood of the people of Tamilnadu is in favor of Tuticorin victims, Rajini going
against populist mood is worrying his fans. Kamal's timely comments have also
further embarrassed Rajini and currently the people are demanding Rajini to
retract his comments.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India