Chennai sources added that Kamal Hassan's sharp counter to Rajinikanth has added fuel to the ongoing debate in Tamilnadu over Tuticorin incident. While Rajini's pro-police remarks have already invited huge flak from several corners, Kamal's fresh comments further escalated. Accordingly "Some anti-social elements have infiltrated among the protesting locals. It is their handiwork," Rajinikanth had commented after visiting Tuticorin victims in hospital.
Meanwhile Rajini said police were not the first to attack and they had fired only after they were attacked. Further when responding to Rajini's comments against Tuticorin protesters, emotional Kamal said, "If protesters are anti-social, so am I." These remarks of Kamal are drawing good applause. Moreover on contrary to Rajini's 'anti-people' and 'anti-protester' comments have not gone down well with many.
Furthermore despite the fact that Rajini enjoys mass image and is known as
people's man given his past events, his fresh comments indicate that Rajini is
slowly distancing from people. Many political analysts opine that Rajini's
image would take a beating with his anti-people stand. As per report the
mood of the people of Tamilnadu is in favor of Tuticorin victims, Rajini going
against populist mood is worrying his fans. Kamal's timely comments have also
further embarrassed Rajini and currently the people are demanding Rajini to
retract his comments.
Maoist killers identified! The 3 Maoists who had killed the Andhra Pradesh MLA were identified and their photos were released. Kidari Sarwesawar Rao had been selected to the assembly from Andhra's Vishakapatnam constituency. MLA Kidari Sarweswar Rao and former MLA Siveri Soma were among those killed by the Maoists on Sunday.
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours
- 3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia